Angina? NCS?
I'm a 52 year old thin framed female  who normally is hypotensive( 80"- 90"s syst) without problem and only have hist. of mild Mitral who until 2 !/2 years ago was active and healthy.  But a year of caring for dying elderly parents and losing both while working full time and being a single parent to two kids took a lot out of me. During the end of this time I developed ? angina?  Stress test  failed in 2 min. due to sig. ectopy and pain. Cath showed clean arteries but " one third the size of normal"
Believing grief had a bunch to do with this  I agreed to SRI's along with  Isorbid and Metepropronal.  Over the last year and a half I also developed NCS and have passed out driving, at work, etc. Trialed Floranil ( sp) with minimal result.
But whats been interesting is my normally low blood pressure is rising. I notice I feel worse and dizzier when my syst is over 110. I also have had burst of mild Tach ( hr > 120) Conduction tests have shown this but no conduction issues dx'd.
My biggest issue with this is the absolute continual exhaustion I have. Two days at work means 1-2 days unable to get out of bed. Can't exercise since even Wii boxing caused me to become pale, sweaty, SOB and almost pass out.  Many of the times I've found as I'm feeling bad my B/P is " up" and exhertion makes me SOB ( yep- lungs clear) but my sats have been in the lower 90"s.. Xrays also show I have a " very small heart" which appently is normal according to recent news releases about us >50.
My cardio group is really sweet but I don't feel like we are really " getting " the problem... I just feel like my heart isn't working really well and any extra pumping is more than its being able to handle... Does this make sense? Any ideas?