Angioplasty Surgey
Friends,

My mother, aged 58yrs old, non-diabetic,non-allergic was operated Angioplastic Surgery on 14th Dec2008 at Apollo Hospital Chennai, India.Her 2 vessels (one 92% and another 73%)were damaged and my concern doctor after doing the Angiogram, decided to go for placing the Stent on both the damaged vessels.

She was put on Medication and following that she has recovered well.We went for re-check up after 6 month and doctor has performed ECG and suggested that she is doing well and has decreased the medicine count.

Now she is on the following medicine:

1)Astin-10mg
2)Ravulant-500mg
3)Silicon--25mg
4)Deplatt-A 75mg
5)Oxyflax

She is also going on Regular morning walk and doing YOGA and Pranayam.She has no Serios Complication.The following are the symptoms ocassionally she is having:
1)She is having some light shocks like Pain in the chest for 30-50 seconds (Very Ocassionally)
2)She don't have a Good sleep in the night.
3)For the last 2 week, during Night(Specially) she is Coughing(Dry Cough) a Lot, No coughing During Daytime.

My Doctor is at present out of Country and I am seeking help and advice from this forum/Community. Please Advise me on that, whether she can take the Normal Cough Syrup  to avoid that Coughing. Any Treatment/Medicine/other advice on the above question will be highly appreciated from the Core of My Heart..........!!!

Thanks to all !!

Cheer's
Ajay