Arm Pain
I have been having pain in my forearm and the outer part of my upper arm...coul this be heart related??  I do have anxiety and I'm not sure if it's my mind making me think I am having heart realted health issues.  Does anyone have any advice???

Thanks  Franceslee
Has this happened before?  Tell us more about it.
Its been happening for a little, it not unbearable pain its more like discomfort.  Sometimes its pain in one spot and then its pain in another spot.  I've been seeing a therapist and he thinks I am afraid of dying of a heart attack...so could it be I am imaging this in my head? what would you do if you were me??
have you been checked out by a doc?
I had went to cardiologist 2005 had echo and everything came back good.  I recently had an ekg it came back borderline abnormal... it said ST-T changes.  Due to my anxiety I used to go to the ER all the tiem because I thought I was having a heart attack and I was always fine.  I dont have insurance now so I cant afford to go to the hospital for every little thing.  What would you advice for me be??

Franceslee
Frankly, I really don't think anything is wrong with your heart...........not  one bit..................take a good look at your life in general, and find out what is wrong, and get pro-active and start changing that...you have the power...............and your "anxiety" will go away.  Best wishes. good luck, keep us posted.
Thanks for the advice!  It really helps...I am trying to get my anxiety under cntrol but it controls me.  Do you have any advice of getting anxiety under control or how to function with it on a day to day basis???

Thanks for all the advice.
Franceslee
my salvation has been hard aerobic workouts.............you get in the "zone" and it is almost spiritual...in fact it is spiritual............never mind your heart....just get in the zone..that means sweat.....you get all the good hormones, and the anti anxiety neurons going, and you can get so relaxed and high and powerful and at peace.it takes about 6 weeks.  The hardest part is getting there.once you do it, you don't want to stop.
I went to the cardiologist.. he stated he doesnt think its my heart.  I am still have some pains in the upper part of my arm, I dont know what is could be?  I have days where I feel like something is really wrong with me and I cant function on a regular basis.  What should I do?  Could it be my anxiety?  I have med but I am afraid to take them!  Any advice?

Franceslee