Arrhythmia causes me to cough
I have had Arrhythmia from the time I was a kid.  Sometimes it is worse and sometimes it is gone.  In the present I have been having it for a couple of months now.
But this time it is not always so strong.  Most of the time it is so subtle that I am not able to fully explain it, but it is there, and it is going on constantly.  The other strange thing is that it is causing a slight pressure, also very subtle, in my throat's left side, which then makes me cough.
Have you heard of such a thing before? Is there something else possibly going on? Or is this also part of a "normal" arrhythmia?

Thanks,
Paul

This discussion is related to Palpitation Causes Cough.
Paul:  I also have the mild tightening of the throat, although it is in the back as opposed to the side.  My doctor seemed puzzled and said is was not related to any of my heart issues.  I have had palpatations and had the ablation done in Dec 08.  In June 09 had another episode and they stuck another event monitor on me - turns out I had pauses during my sleep and inserted a pacemaker.  The second visit, they made some adjustments to the pacemaker and that is when I had noticed the slight coughing and mild tightening of my through, which causes the cough sensation.  I told my doctor but he isn't convinced the 2 are related.  Any luck on a diagnosis?