Heart Disease Expert Forum
Aspartame and PVC's and Hypertension

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Aspartame and PVC's and Hypertension
Is there a connection between Aspartame and HBP or Arrhythmia?  I had been drinking 4 12oz. diet drinks for the past year.  I quit cold turkey about 2 months ago, and I noticed that my Blood Pressure has dropped from 145/90 to 125/80.  My hands were always cold when I drank the diet sodas now they are not.  I am a 40 year old male 5'9" and weigh 160 lbs.  I'm also in pretty good shape, but I still have the PVC's which began about 1.5 years ago.  I also get tired when I'm having the PVCs and my head feels a little bit "out of it".  Is that normal?
Dear brandy,
This is no relationship between aspartaime and HBP/arrhythmia of which I am aware.   Individuals with PVCs can notice a variety of different syptoms but they may not be related to the PVCs.
http://aspartamekills.com/

Take it all with a "grain of salt."

Or as Bill O'reilly says:  "You decide."