Atrial Fibrillation
I too have Atrial Fib, was diagnosed 1.5 years ago, when I had a medical to renew my licence. Was off work for 4 months until I could get into see a cardiologist. My issues have been happening for most of my life and I am 52 now. I am trying to find a Cardiologist that has experienced past issues with the stomach and heart, as so far I have seen 2 different Cardiologists and either one would explore these concerns, and I am searching for some health provider that has experienced this problem, as the world is a big place and surely there must be someone out there that? I would like to be on this forum, because its the closet thing to what I experienced, as the only remedy the Doctors have is drugs.      
You well be read by more people who suffer from AFib if you post your question on the Heart Rhythm Community here on MedHelp.

I am not familiar with our reason to want a stomach expertise in a cardiologist, but I am sure any cardiologist can refer you to a digestive related specialist and they can consult if that is helpful in treating your condition.

Are you in permanent or intermittent AFib?  Are you taking any medication?  I would suggest that you discuss with your doctor taking something to reduce the chance of blood clots/stroke, maybe just a aspirin.

There is a wide range of hearth arrhythmic drugs, starting with a beta blocker, that may help keep you in normal sinus rhythm.  If you are in permanent AFib it may be necessary to undergo a cardioconversion... and if that is needed the sooner the better as long term AFib is difficult if not impossible to reverse.