Atrium Septim Anursym
I have a leaking Atrium Anurisym into the right chamber of my heart, I am having periods of feeling like passing out, went today for a TEE and that is what they discovered, how long can I go like this without it getting fixed, the right side of my heart is enlarged

This discussion is related to Aneurysm interatrial septum.
What may be happeining is a left to right shunting of oxygenated blood.  The shunt is due to a hole between the two upper chambers, and some of the oxygenated blood goes into the right upper chamber and is pumped back to the lungs rather than going into the system.  The increase of blood in the right atrium can cause pulmonary hypertension and increase the size of right atrium.

If there is moderate to severe shunting  permitting a large amount of blood to pass through to the right side of the heart, the right atrium, right ventricle, and lungs will become overworked, and symptoms may be noted: fatigue, sweating, rapid breathing,
shortness of breath.

It iws difficult to put a time factor to progression if any without more information, information your doctor should have to consider and make a decision..