BP 90/70
Please tell me what could be related to my BP 90/70?  I'm 49, female and only taking Metformin 250mg twice a day.  I also have palpitations but it is taking care by the pacemaker.  Could blood sugar too low to be affected on BP?  Thanks.
Pika, did you decide to stop taking your other meds or did the doctor take you off of them.  If I recall, you had a rather lengthy list.  
Good Morning Pika - occasionally my BP drops into the 90s over the low 60s and all I want to do it sleep. I read up on it recently and there can be many causes but the most likely explanation is dehydration. I figure I don't have any of those weird diseases so it must be a matter of not drinking enough. With this hotter weather I'm being more careful and feeling better, Bottoms up!
I had 90/70 once.  Give your doctor a call.  It might be nothing at all, but in my case it meant something.
Thanks everyone for the replied.

FLBrat, the cardio said I don't have to take any.  The diabetes dr said I'm not qualify for ezetrol so she took it off.  After 3 months, it shoot up then she gave me fluvastatin.  It grew rashes and caused my pacemaker site sore (muscle pain).  Dr said "stop taking it".  I stopped Nexium is because the Dr said take it as necessary.  It can affect the iron absorbing and make me anemia.  My teenage time dr told me to take Evening Primrose Oil.  All my symptoms could be related to menopause.  That BP 90/70 was before I started the EPO.

Ireneo, one night my blood sugar fall into 3.6 but I didn't take any sugary stuff then I went to the bed.  Next morning, it went up to 6.4.  I don't know should I continue to take metformin or not.  Am I real diabetic or not?  In here is very cold - winter time.

anacyde, what it meants in your case for BP 90/70?  I won't call him because he said my heart is normal as everyone's are.  It might related to other : menopause?
my bp has been 93/51 my cardio dr said dont worry about it , it goes up and down but at that time i was trying a new drug atenolol and i staed on it 14 days didnt like it ,it keep me weak and tired and really low bp. so back on timolol it works great. hope things settle down for you .
i naturally have low blood pressure and i just try to stay hydrated, especially when its hot. my cardio also told me to make sure i'm getting enough salt in my diet. drinking gatorade seems to help when i'm feeling really tired.
My bp goes down that low often, mostly because of all the meds I am on for the CHF.  Pika, is your 90/70 consistent, or just some of the time?

I do know when I don't eat properly or if I get dehydrated it goes down.  I am type II diabetes so I have a real fun time with my dietS.

Pika, does your doc do A1C tests for your diabetes or just rely on the daily testing you do?

If you have concerns re: the diabetes, you might ask for the A1C, which is a blood test done every 3 months.  It gives the docs an average glucose level.  My doc trusts it far more than my finger pricking (although that helps me know when I really really screw up).
Oh, come on!
Thanks again everyone for your response.

90/70 was the first time warned by a TCM practitioner in 2007.  The western dr said my BP is normal.  Most of the time is around 120/70.  One of the dr said my heart is weak....... Others, just said "FINE" or "GOOD"!   Who I should believe?  I just want to feel good and get runs.....  

Yes, I've a fasting HbA1C, FBE, Lipid.....  few days before I see my diabetes dr.  Too many blood tests!  
If you could choose which doctor to believe which one would you pick?  For me, it would be the two that said, FINE and GOOD.  Weak is acceptable as long as it is working.