Heart Disease Expert Forum
BYSTOLIC
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

BYSTOLIC

I was put on 10Mg of  Bystolic for my high blood pressure. I work out everyday doing step aerobics, kick boxing etc. etc.
I wear a Polar pulse watch and I noticed since I've been on the Bystolic my pulse rate has fallen dramatically.
Usually when I work out I'm about 150 pulse rate and now on Bystolic I can't get over 111 .
When I'm not working out normally my pulse is around 80-85 and now it's ranges from 55 to 65.
I was in the drug store today and I checked my blood pressure and it was 107/35.   Is that to low for an very active
66 year old woman?
Thanking you in advance,

Mary Lou