Bllos pressure Readings
I am was on 50mg of cozaar and I have been working out and loosing weight.  I was never that overwieght but lost 40 pounds (around 200 pounds at 5'9").

My doctor has decided to reduce my dosage since he think some of the strange feelings I have could be due to the medication and I think it is true since I see a difference already with a reduce dose.  My question is around blood pressure readings.  Typical readings of BP on 50mg and now at 25mg range from Max130/75 to 115/68 Min and on average are usually in 120's/70's

Does these numbers look OK?  The bottom number has never been higher than 78 for years....  One question I have is about the difference from Top to bottom.  Why would it go up to 130 and the bottom number not follow?  is this normal?  Cardiologist says I have a very dynamic heart and is completely normal.  he feels that I do not need to be on any blood pressure meds and feels that for me these are normal numbers.  Any input on these thoughts?  Was my previous doctor to easy to push meds years ago and maybe I should of never been on HPB meds?  What happens if I took BP meds when not really needed?