Heart Disease Expert Forum
Blood Pressure

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Blood Pressure
The last time I had my blood pressure checked it was 110 over 90. Normally it is around 124 -129 and around 82. I take testosterone injections and at that time it was higher then the normal range and also had a slight fever at the time of testing. Any advice?
Thank you
The blood pressure is normal on either case, but I hope you are taking testosterone injections for a medical problem and not simply as an anabolic steroid.  Fever sometimes can elevate the pulse and pressure, but it can lower the pressure by causing dehydration, etc.