Blood pressure question
I had my annual physical yesterday and my Blood Pressure was 144/60 and pulse was 48.  The doctor did not think anything of it as I told her my BP at home when I took it recently (my mom has high BP and I sometimes check mine on her monitor) was 128/68 or so.  The last time I was at the doctor's a month ago it was 156/75 or so.  It has always been 110/68 or in that range even at the doctor's and at home before this.  Are these numbers anything I need to be concerned about?  My pulse has always been on the lower side. My dad died of a heart attack at 61, mom has chronic high BP.  I am 48 years old.  
Blood pressure changes virtually every minute in the body and home blood pressure monitors are not very accurate, they are simply an indication. At cardiac rehab their portable monitor was always putting me at 180/95 but whenever my GP checked it using a stethascope it was 145/80. Quite a large difference. If you change your posture, cough, burp, speak, chew, move your arm or anything, your blood pressure will change. It is always being monitored by the body and being adjusted. It isn't like the body says "ok for the next 24 hours we will keep it at 140/70", every single minute there are adjustments being made. Even during sleep it changes all the time. I had a friend who kept monitoring his blood pressure every few hours and taking his heart rate. It became an obsession to him and if it fluctuated slightly he was on the phone to his GP. Checking it once a week is adequate if you are not hospitalised, and even that's too often in my books.