Blood pressure
My blood pressure runs 198/107 at times and over time I have been placed on 3 blood pressure meds..Then out of the blue it will drop down down so low that I get dizzy and my ear ring and at times I pass out. I get fluid retention when it gets low. my blood pressure is up and down. The MD I see just don't know how to treat it cause he has put me on 1 BP med for about 3 months it lowers it but not enough then he added another one it worked for about 3 months my BP was normal then after that it will drop to low. Like I say it peaks real high for 3 or 4 days then it is normal then it gets too low for 3 or 4 days. It drains my body cause I have to go through the changes so much. I am tired. I have been in the hopsital cause of it. They found my value leaks in my heart and it has gotten worse over time. Just in a days time I can be fine then my heart starts racing I feel it I can check my blood pressure and my heart rate would be 105 then after a few minutes drop down to normal and I am just sitting watching TV when it does that. Do you have any Ideal why this is doing this? I have been seeing my MD for 3 years and it has been like this for all this time. I am so tired
Have you considered seeing a cardiologist?  You say you have seen this "MD" for 3 years, but don't mention a cardiologist.  It could be your meds.  It took some trial and error for me to find the magic dose and meds that work for me.  I was taking a beta blocker and ace inhibitor for my BP and HR, but found that the Ace Inhibitor lower my BP too much.  I would look for a cardiologist and seek some answers with that person.  Ally