Bradycardia and palpitations
I'm a 32 year old man in good health. I don't do cardio or go to a gym regularly. For some reason I have a resting heart rate in the mid 50's. I have have PVCs all day long. Sometimes they take me breath away because they are so strong. I have never felt dizzy or like I was going to pass out. I have had many tests and they always say I'm healthy. The palps are benign and it's something some people get. It's starting to have an impact on my life. I'm depressed because of the palps. I can't drink alcohol or caffeine because it makes it 1000 tomes worse. Is there anything I should be worried about or something that my doctors are overlooking?
I can relate with you as I have PVCs also and for a while I was having them what seemed to be nearly non-stop. I also have been told they are benign so that is a good thing. I am curious if you have them while at rest also? I have always been told they were associated with a rapid heart rate. I am not sure if this will work for you but I have added pure honey to my diet and have noticed a significant drop in the number of palps I have a day. Good luck to you and I hope you are able to get some answers..
Yes, I get them while at rest as well. I'm having one about every 15 seconds as I type this response. I can't help but think that this isn't normal. I just want an answer and a way to make them stop. I will try the honey. One doctor recommended taking magnesium supplements. I tried with no luck.
Don't take me wrong I still have palpatations but they have decreased dramatically. I went from having them non-stop like you have discribed to having only a few an hour. I noticed the change about a week after I added honey to my diet. I usually have 1-2 tablespoons a day and maybe add it to decaf black tea sometimes. I don't have any proof that this is why the pvc's slowed down but it is the only thing I really changed. I hope it works for you.
I too have a slow heart rate (52 BPM). I have usually 2 to 12 PVCs a day. It's been more than a year since your post, has anything changed for you?