Breathing problem and sudden deith
My 15 years old cousin feels breathing problem so admited in hospital at 12:30am. BP 11O/90, PR 130, TEMP 98. She given oxygen and fluid. At 2:30am she started shouting and look like abnormal so she given injection to sleep. Morning 10:00am tests like CBC  conducted. At 1:00pm doctor said that WBC is 40000 and need to shift nearest city hyderabad's hospital. But on the way at 6:00pm she found died.
Q 1. What was the desease?
Q 2. Is this possible of deith duo to WBC 4OOOO?
Q 3. Any relation between WBC and blood cancer?
Q 4. How it is possible a healthy person die after two days of ill?
Check this out: http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Undiagnosed-Symptoms/WBC-count-of-40000/show/1350066
Several years ago, an acquaintance of mine was feeling really bad and went to the emergency room on a Friday night.  The doctor did some tests and told her she had leukemia.  He said that she would have to start chemotherapy within the next three days.  She lived only a few more hours, not even long enough to be discharged from the emergency room.  She was in her late 60's, but there are types of leukemia that strike people of all different ages.  Obviously, she had to have been sick for a while, but she had not been to a doctor, and she had been able to carry on her normal routine until that evening.  I wonder if something like this may have happened to your cousin, or maybe your cousin had an infection that truly was sudden.  I'm sorry for your loss.
    Thanks for answer
    Different test reports shows following
    Neutrophils 82%
    Lymphocytes 14%
    Monocytes 0%
    Eosinophils 4%
    Basophils 0%

Serum creatinine  1.52

Alkaline phosphatase 348.62
    Bilirubin Uncojucated 0.51
I don't know, arqam.  I am so sorry.  This is just terrible.  Possibly your cousin had symptoms before that day and did not say anything.  Sometimes people don't feel well but they don't want to be a bother, or they don't think it is serious, so they don't say anything.  Or if it was an infection that killed her, maybe it really was sudden.  She was scheduled to have more tests when she got to the bigger hospital, and possibly the first doctor did not even know what was wrong with her.  Sometimes people do die unexpectedly, and it is always a shock.  The fact that she was so young makes it even harder to understand.  I hope you can get some answers and find peace.