Burning in chest
The last one week and half has been a roller coaster for me. It started like a bad case of heart burn in the digestive area. I felt a burning sensation in what feels like athe digestive track. This happened a few hours after I ate some spicy food. I thought it was a heartburn so went to drug store and bought some antacid.

The problem seem to subside a little but came back. So went to a walk in clinic and was given some medicine to relieve, also found BP high so was given blood pressure meds. Two days later i developed constipation so went back to clinic for that and was given meds for it.

The chest pain burning sensation continued so I went back to the clinic . Now I have to make appointment for stress test. Iam in my late 40's and peri menopausal as well. I do remember that before all this started I had started stair climbing as an exercise to lose a little pounds but discontinued it after one try coz it was too demanding. What is going on? any doctor in the house?