Burning in chest
I have had alot of burning in my chest. So much that it is always there maybe a little break of a hour or so a day. I have also had some pains in my lower chest below my ribs but not as often as the chest pains. I have had some feelings of being off balance like I'm a little dizzie. Heart disease does run in my family so does high blood pressure but every time I have been ti the doctor my pressure has been good and no probelm with my heart. What suggestions what might be causing this?
Before I had my heart attack, it manifested with burning across my sternum.  Each time they would try to tell me that I had heartburn, which I was familiar with, so I knew that they were wrong.  They also tried to blame it on my esophagus and that test came back negative.  You need a stress test and should demand it, I wish that I had done that.  Make an appointment with a cardiologist and good luck to you.