Burning/itchy pain in chest
Please help!  I still get itchy/burning pains in my chest.  It is in the middle of my breastbone and sometimes slightly to the left.  During the day and night, when I am calm and at rest.  I don't get the palpitations at night anymore:  started taking TRIPILENE at night to calm me and I think it was anxiety-related.

But these chest pains are worrying me a bit and I only get to see my Cardio again in 3 months time!

I am not on any meds, my heart rate at rest is between 90-100, and I get about 8 miss-beats in a minute.
Did you find out what that Burning/itchy pain in chest was? I have been feeling the same Burning/itchy pain for over a month and I am very worried, any advise?
I am experiencing that too, ekg and X-ray normal. Blood work normal. Drs think heartburn or muscle pain but are running more tests