Burping
In 2004 my mother suffered a Heart Attach due to a 90% blockage in one of her coronary arteries. She was given a angioplasty with a stent to relieve the condition. Ever since her return (3 years) she has developed a burp (Swallows air) when ever she exerts herself. Its like a built in warning sign of excess stress on her heart. This also happens at night before bedtime, as well as after sitting up after living down.

Note: When I say burp I mean she can literally sit for 1-2 hours constantly swallowing and burping air. She feels bloated (I would too) and can not sleep when this happens

It seems like all the Dr.s do is relate it to stomach upset and try to treat the symptom(s) not the reason for the condition.

After a holter (24 hr) she has been diagnosed with Brachardia (29) , Tachardia(150) , and Antrial Fibrillation.

Is there a medical condition I can communicate to the Dr. to have them correlate the burping with the heart condition ? This has nothing to do with stomach upset and everthing to do with her heart...

We are currently waiting for our next appointment/testing when there is apparently the recommendation for a pacemaker.....I don;t know why she isn't taken in without delay for this procedure. The continued Tacharythmia, and atrial fibrillation can cause a stroke. (She is currently not on Warfin)

I HAVE HAD THIS EXCESSIVE BURPING WITH STOMACH PAIN AND VOMITING FOR A FULL WEEK.  I WAS GOING CRAZY TAKING DR. PRESCRIPTION PRILOSEC AND PREVACID OVER THE COUNTER MEDICINES ALONG WITH THEM BUT I FINALLY GOT RELIEF AND STOPPED EVERYTHING.  MY HUSBAND WALKED UP TO ME WITH 2 SALTINE CRACKERS THAT WERE BUTTERED AND SPRINKLED CUMIN ON THEM.  EVERY SYMPTOM WENT AWAY. I FELT LIKE IT WAS HEAVEN ON EARTH.  I KNOW IT WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE WEEK OF MY LIFE.  YOU CAN'T GO OUT AND DO ANYTHING.  PLEASE TRY THIS I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE ALL GOING THROUGH.