Heart Disease Community
Buzzing in chest
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Buzzing in chest

I believe in my heart of hearts that the buzzing under my breast is either due to blood pressure medicine or Anxiety.  I was taken to the hospital recently with chest pains and while waiting in the "holding room"...several "situations" which were highly stressful for me sent me into an anxiety attack and I couldn't stand to be under that plate that takes pictures of the heart during a stress test.  I had enhanced "buzzing" going on and although I was fearful of mentioning it to the Dr. I did...he knew nothing of the symptom.  I had been experiencing the "buzzing" for a few weeks before the test and my blood pressure had indeed spiked...230/130...while in the hospital they found out that my synthroid needed to be reduced...(thyroid radiated because of Hyperthyroidism/Graves disease)...so the "nervousness" that I'm experiencing now w/ the "buzzing" could be associated with the adjustment needed.  Will let you know if I rid myself of the "buzzing breast"...later  Gabby

This discussion is related to buzzing/vibrating sensation in left breast/chest.
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
My new symptom!!!  craziest thing I have ever had. I am afraid to tell the dr. he will think I have a mental disorder. The vibrations,buzzing or quivering in my chest up to my side of neck or ears..Where is this coming from? I have listened with a stethoscope to my heart. I dont hear it in my heart beat. I do have palpitations, especially when I lay down at night and lay on my side, this then will balance out in time after laying for awhile. I only feel it when I lay down, it comes in waves with my breathing,especially when exhaling it  is not constant. This mrning it woke me up  and shook harder than ever....Are there ghost in my new apartment?? just kidding, dont believe in them. I do have knots of muscle in my neck. I just stopped taking lyrica for chronic pain due to osteoarthrtis for about 3weeks ago. I have started taking wellbutrin for 5 months. I do take metoprolol for the paplitations. I believe if your body can keep a beating heart, have seizures, and all the other wonders that keep us living or suffering, why not a strange quivering?  A pinched nerve? anxiety possibly. This only happens right down my sternum and occasionally my mid to upper back and neck. this is so loud I can almost hear it..  
Blank
I have buzzing in my chest as well.  It is the strangest thing.  It just started one day out of the blue and I am 46 years old.  I did go through some panic attacks about a year ago, but am better now.  I noticed that if I pound my chest with my hand I can make the buzzing start.  It lasts for a few seconds and then goes away.  It sometimes happens on its own also.  I also have an issue with my heart not beating correctly.  I guess it is normal (premature ventral contractions).  It is funny how we can have such issues and doctors don't have a clue.  
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Top Heart Disease Answerers
976897_tn?1379171202
Blank
ed34
watford, United Kingdom
63984_tn?1385441539
Blank
Flycaster305
97303, OR
Blank
skydnsr
159619_tn?1318997813
Blank
erijon
Salt Lake City, UT
Blank
Occupant
IL
212161_tn?1418434895
Blank
heartfluttersflyawayplz
hoschton, GA
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
Start Tracking Now
Blank
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
fessie1080 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
23 hrs ago
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
Study finds laundry detergent pods,...
Dec 19 by gymdandee
1236893_tn?1408490528
Blank
AMP-activated protein kinase possib...
Dec 19 by gymdandee
Heart Disease Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949