Can Sepsis cause a Heart Attack
Can Sepsis cause a heat attack?
For some insight, sepsis is a bacterial infection in the bloodstream or body tissues, and in order to make a diagnosis of sepsis, at least two of the following must occur: a heart rate above 90 beats per minute, hyperventilation (more than 20 breaths per minute) and white blood cell count below below 4000 cells/mm.

You haven't listed any symptoms so for a perspective frequently, people use the term sepsis to describe 'severe sepsis' and 'septic shock.' Severe sepsis is used to describe people who have organ dysfunction following a diagnosis of sepsis. People diagnosed with septic shock have sepsis with hypo-tension (abnormally low blood pressure).

Sepsis can cause heart cells(mitochondrial) damage and inflammation; it is a severe infection that effects the complete body. Heart cell damage can cause a heart attack...it can interfere with electical impulse conductivity causing the heart to go into an abnormal heart rhythm, it can compromise the heart's ability to have normal contractility of the heart chamber.  It can damage heart valves and reduce the cardiac output causing a heart attack, etc.

Hope this helps and if you have any further questions you are welcome to followup.  Take care and thanks for sharing.

On postmortem examination, the findings were restricted to the heart and characterized by microvascular myocardial damage with giant cell inflammation and calcification. The microcirculation seems to be involved in the mechanism of cell injury, very likely due to flow disturbances caused by septic shock

Amyloidosis
I had sepsis in Dec 2010.  I spent 3o days in the hospital and 14 days in a skilled nursing home(for antibiotic theropy). I did have a heart attack from it and also it left me with chronic stage 2 kidney diease.