Heart Disease Expert Forum
Can a car accident bring on PVC?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Can a car accident bring on PVC?

I was in an accident in Sept and was hit really hard ( via the witnesses). Two weeks later I started to feel constant heart palpitations. I assumed it was my heart murmur developing with my age and ignored it. It progressively got worst and caused me a trip to the ER (again!). They saw the palpitations but it wasn't bad enough to keep. I saw my doctor, I found out that it wasn't my heart murmur but PVC. I have never had this issue prior to the accident. My question is could a huge hit from a car accident bring on PVC?