Can high CK MB levels in blood indicate something other than a heart attack?
I am a 29-year-old female who is overweight, but otherwise generally very healthy. Anyway, back in December I had bloodwork that showed high creatine kinase levels in my blood (378). So I was asked to come in for more bloodwork- at the time I had no idea that anything serious could be wrong, so I waited until I had a weekday off of work, which turned out to be a month later, on January 15th.

First thing in the morning the day after the second blood test, the doctor's office was frantically trying to get a hold of me. When they did, they instructed me to go to the hospital immediately for further blood tests, because I had shown high levels of enzymes in my blood that indicated a heart attack had occurred. I went to the hospital for the bloodwork and an echocardiogram, afterwards the doctor there told me everything was normal.

I have since had another echocardiogram at my doctor's office (again, normal) and went to see a cardiologist last week, who went over all my tests and said he does not see anything to indicate heart trouble. However, after learning all the specific results of my blood tests through my doctor at an appointment this morning, I am very confused.

The blood test taken in January says my CK level was at 251, the CK-MB was at 12.0, and the relative CK-MB index was at 4.8. It then said that "CK-MB and relative CK-MB index consistent with myocardial infarction."

So, if I'm supposedly not suffering from any heart trouble, why else would these levels be so high? I'm going for a stress test tomorrow morning at the cardiologist, but he indicated that this was to re-assure me and "rule things out." I'm just afraid that something is being missed, and I want to make sure I am getting the right help.
   Do you have any muscle weakness? If it stays high go to a muscle disease doctor and have him do some testing.
Do you or have you experienced any paranormal activity, do u feel or sense any energies around u or do u have memories off anything abnormal ??
If so ` this might sound crazy` but it could be linked to space or an alien presence.
even a dull or vivid dream might have not been a dream at all if this could be true go see a regression hypnosist who might have your answers....
Do you have the results of your test?
YOU are absolutely CRAZY
You are absolutly right! I am a human/ET contactee through my stages of progression I found my cre-K levels jumped to a near fatal level to a normal human. The "dreams" have been very much like downloading information and sometimes its scary sometimes its fun and exciting. My body tep gets super high when I have these dreams.
Check out this website I found about CKMB

http://stroke.ahajournals.org/content/33/1/286.full
It has also been related to hypothyroidism.  You say you are overweight.  Perhaps you are hypothyroid as well.  Supposedly the level you have can be indicative of hypothyroidism.  Perhaps talking to an endochronoligst might help.
And to the person who called the "contactee" insane, perhaps you ought to look into what he said before labeling him.  I just saw a special on this, this morning on the History channel, and two so-called contactees have off the charts CK levels.  Not a common thing.  While it may sound "crazy" to you, putting down that person in no way helps the situation.  Clearly you were not aware of this, but perhaps reading up on it further, before jumping to conclusions next time would be better.