Heart Disease Community
Cant find out whats wrong

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Cant find out whats wrong

I went to the hospital had an EKG, Ct on my head and a chest Xray. I went because I fainted and felt just awful, my blood sugar was alot higher than normal. I took a cold bath for 5 mins with my girliend, and it didnt help. took a tylenol pm and tried toeat but couldnt.  I am not diabetic though the pai grew so bad I went to the ER, for the past w months Ive had this odd feelig in my left side chest, my heart beats strange at times dizziness, racing heart, back of head pain, an odd taste in my throat, tightness in my veins, lightheadedness, numbness and tingling in left arm and shoulder, tightness and anunusually "Strong" heartbeat. Docs said nothing seemed to be wrong, that I was unremarkably healthy. I have a family history of heart disease and diabetes. I would be really happy if i could find out whatexactly is wrong, if it could be life threatening and how t at least ease it.
I'm sorry you're going through this.  Not having an explanation is extremely frustrating.  Since you are, according to your doctor, in good health, have you considered trying dietary changes?  Going organic, or at least cutting out anything genetically-modified (especially corn and soy) has helped a lot of people feel better when their health problems were otherwise unidentifiable.  It's not much of an answer, I know, but it is something to try. I hope you find some relief and feel better soon.
i have been the same had all those things you said you had , plus i had an ecg , then a couple of days later i had a 24hr recording monitor on then a week later i sent for back up to the hospital , got an echogram done just aweek ago and i have been told no results of the 3 different test i got done, iam finding it very hard to breath its very heavy as if is catching me when i try to breath, i wish the dr,s would ring me or send a letter out so i no whats wrond with me . iam 45 . thanks
panic disorder