Cardiology
I am 26 year old male. my angiography was done. Following is the report (left heart catheterization was performed by perculaneious technique through the Right Femoral Artery using # 6F arterial sheath under local anesthesia. coronary arteriography was performed by judkin's technique using # 4 judkin's left and right 6F coronary catheters. LV angiogram was done with JR 4.0 6F catheter. Non ionic contrast media was used. peripheral pulses of the right leg at the end of the procedure were normal. the patient tolerated procedure well) . Kindly, advise me on what should be done next. My only symptom is heaviness in the left shoulder and occurs only after taking a meal followed by some form of exercise (mild eg.walking).

Left Coronary Artery
Left Main Stem: Normal bifurcating vessel

Left Anterior Descending Artery: Recanalised vessel shows mild ostial disease followed by mild proximal stenosis.

Left Circumflex Artery:  Non-dominant, normal vessel.

Right Coronary Artery: Dominant, normal vessel.

LV ANGIOGRAM:
Anterior wall and infrobasal hypokinesia  
Ejection fraction= 30%

Managment Decision:   Medical Management

Regards,
Maqsood Ahmed
They recanalised your LAD, but your EF is only 30% So this could be the reason you get problems, it's low. Your EF should be at least 50% to be normal. When you eat, a substantial amount of blood is directed at your digestive system, causing the heart to work harder. If you do any exertion on top of this, it's not uncommon for angina to set in, for those who have heart disease.
You are young to have problems with your LAD vessel, and I have to ask if you eat a very unhealthy diet or smoke heavily?
I wonder if the LAD was substantially blocked before being recanalised and they are waiting for your left ventricle to recover. Perhaps it would be wise for them to perform a nuclear perfusion scan to evaluate any tissue damage.