Cardiovascular Issues
I have a couple questions:  I have had palpatations for years and don't think much of them; however, over the last 6 months or so, I have had an occasional odd sensation I can only describe as the brief sensation of air seeping from my lung.  I think it really is a heart-related thing, but that is the sensation I have ... like air is being sucked out.  It only lasts a second or two and only happens now and then (I think during a palpatation-like moment as well).  Any thoughts on what this could be?

The second question is more vascular.  I have had spider veins for years (moderate but not horrible) but have all the sensations described for varicose veins (heaviness, restlessness, pressure, etc.) - Over the last couple of years, I have developed petechiae in various spots in my lower legs and around my ankles.  - Can that be from spider veins only, or do I have something more serious going on deeper in my legs?

Thank you for any insight into my symptoms.