Cell Phone Interference on Holter Monitor?
I wore a 24 hour holter monitor and my Dr. phoned me back in a panic and ordered me to get on beta blockers immediately.  Apparently my heart was normal, than suddenly out of nowhere, it went to 280bpm then there was a pause and then another 280bpm.  Then it normalized.  She said it was all within about 2 seconds.

Having recently put my cell phone next to my radio, I remembered cell phone interference sounds:  It's a rapid fire beat, then a pause and then a rapid fire beat (this pattern is quite usual).  I had a composer friend take a sound clip of cell interference and measure it.  It came out to 253bpp.  CLOSE!   I'm thinking this strange anomaly she freaked out about may have been caused by my cell phone because I was not instructed to keep it away from the monitor or the leads on my chest.

Has anyone actually seen a read out from an EKG or holter monitor report that contains cell phone interference?  Could you point me to a web page or otherwise where I might see how that pattern looks on paper?

Many Thanks.