Center chest pain while sleeping
Last night I sort of woke up when I felt this spasmy like pain in the center of my chest, I was dreaming about it as well and calling it "Skeletal chest pain" or something along those lines. I remember pushing on my chest and it hurting when I took a deep breath.

Then I just turned over on my side, arched my back to crack my spine, and went back to sleep and the pain was gone.

I have a cardiologist and have had normal check ups with "trace" MVP.

I just hadn't had one of these episodes before and wondered what would make that happen while you are sound asleep? Weird.

Anyone have sililar experiences?
I get chest pressure that awakens me in my sleep and sometimes I do have "spasms" I guess, but I have always attributed it to my hiatal hernia/GERD.  It may be possible that it is heartburn, especially if it is the first time you had it, or maybe your body was that in touch with your dreams.  If you have had normal checkups I wouldn't worry about too much, easier said than done...lol.  Good luck to you!!

Shell