Chest Pain **Like the Stitch**
Hi there, I didn't know which topic to pick for this question that I have so I've chosen Heart Conditions which at this stage as far as I know I don't have any.  However lately I've been getting this tight like stitch pain in my upper right hand side of my chest,it almost feels like a bad bruise when you put pressure on it which is oddly enough the first instinctive move I made was to hold that part as the pain was intense.  

It doesn't completely go but is not as intense then I notice pain like a headache throb in my left arm just down from my shoulder about half way before my elbow, that pain doesn't last long but the throb in the muscle part seems to be constant and the chest stitch pain turns into a heavy feel as though I have been weighted down with concrete.  It's awful and scary!  

It doesn't appear to be brought on by breathing, in other words taking in a deep breath and exhaling doesn't effect the pain nor does it remove it. I haven't done any exercise to bring the pain on, in fact when it came on this morning I was peeling oranges for the juicer.  Could this be heart related or something else? Thanks
Fiz
I don't know but I think you should be describing this to your doctor and if it happens again... probably go to the ER with chest pain complaint.. it sounds like heart... might not be... but better safe than sorry, always err on the side of caution.