Heart Disease Community
Chest pain after excercise and smoking maijuana??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Chest pain after excercise and smoking maijuana??

Hello.. I have been smoking pot since i was 14 (8 years) and recently I have been experiencing pain in my chest on the right side.. and sometimes it the middle of my chest.. It is just recently triggered by smoking pot and ciggarettes... I have also experinced pain in other parts of my chest and belly after extremly vigorious excercise (playing soccer.. I push myself very hard).. I also cough alot.. coughing up phlem and mucous from my lungs.. sometime dark coloured.. :( ... This cheast pain I have been experiencing is scaring the socks off me.. Theres one more thing.. might sound crazy.. but.. i have a pain sometimes that goes from the middle of my chest into my left afm.. and sometime a duller pain going from my chest up my neck.. I have been treated for depression befor.. was wondering if maybe it could be anxiety?? or lung cancer?? or maybe i injured my lung tissue?? Or i have heart desiese?? or Emphisema?? If you could give me your opionion that would be very much appreciated!! Please help??
I am going to a doctor tomorrow or soon.. taking a day off work is hard when your poor and dont have enough monies!But I'm sure when i go to the doctor he will listen to my lung and say they are clear, then he'll ask if ive been depressed.. then he'll give me a sample puffer thing for that common breathing desiese i dont knpw how to spell.. asima??  but yeah.. my doctor will just tell me to come back in a couple weeks if it dont go away.. But then i'll miss the next appointment cause i cant afford to not work.. My chest often hurt at work.. I work very physical jobs .. Framing and Roofing.. I also have back pain though i think its unrealated.. Sorry about the long message!
It sometimes feels like its my heart or something.. often feel light headed and sick.. and very weak..sometimes..

This discussion is related to marijuana causing heart problems.