Heart Disease Expert Forum
Chest pain due to exhaustion

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Chest pain due to exhaustion
I have been so exhausted and have been experiencing chest pain with it.  I finally put  a lidoderm patch on the other day and that helped.  Can I assume it is not heart related?
No you can't, you should have this evaluated by your primary physician. He can assess your coronary risk and properly decide if you need any cardiac workup.
first need not to panic. and what is ur age,also did u had this symptoms earlier, was the pain more deeper , also witht he help of simple ecg one can narrow the reason. later one can go on with other diagnosis and treatment
I never panic.  Yes, I've had this before.  This time frame was much longer than in the past.  It's never cardiac and I've decided no more ekgs - they just line somebody's pocket. I'm always told the lead was misplaced when there is a problem and the software is unreliable.  My age is 65.

When I'm unable to breathe, then someone may be convinced I had a problem.  I don't believe the exhaustion is cardiac but I don't know what it is and cardiac was the first place I thought to start.
My PCP told me to cut back on my activities and spread them out - not to do so much in one day.