Heart Disease Expert Forum
Chest pains, heart skips and extreme fatigue
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

Chest pains, heart skips and extreme fatigue

I am 44 years old and have always been extremely healthy.  For the last two years I have complained of discomfort in the left side of my chest.  In the last three weeks these sympomts have worsen. My heart skips constantly to the point that I can be awakened from sleep, I have chest pains (not severe).   I have extreme fatigue, it is very hard to breath after doing the most simple of things, like tying my shoes.  Due to fatigue I had to stop working (I needed to climb stairs many times a day), I also had to stop my daily walks.  My heart now skips constantly.  I have gone thru a thalium stress test.  During the test I had chest pains and the nurse informed me that I had turned very pale.  The thalium results were normal.  I have had a heart event monitor for the last 30 days, that only showed PVCs everytime I reported an event.  My chest Xrays are normal and my Total T4 Free by Dialysis is 1.0 and my Total T4 is 7.7.  I have seen a cardiologist who believes my heart is in fine working conditions.  We are still waiting for the results of the echocardiogram.  I have completely stoped any intake of caffeine, chocolate, even peppermints, per my doctor's request.  I do not feel any better, just worse by the day. I am extremely concerned and needless to say scare.  Any comments will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.