Chest pains and upper body tingling
Almost a year ago, I blood pressure spiked at work, during lunch break, it stayed high, 180/95 for a couple hours.  It had been averaging around 165/85 for the previous 6 months, I know, I was keeping track.  I got sick and had to call off work about 2 weeks later, I had to call 911, when they arrived it was 200/100, they gave me baby aspirin, nitroglycerin and something in my arm, plus oxygen, I was at the hospital for 3 hours and they released me, even though my blood pressure was still high, it set off the alarm, every time it was taken(automatically), said there was nothing wrong.  They told me to follow up with my family doctor.  So I did, they took my blood pressure and it was 190/120.  He wanted to admit me to hospital to get blood pressure down and run test, but it was over the holidays.  He refered me to a heart doctor, they did several test, said I had an anyerism, but not that big, so don't worry about it, and also have 2 leaky valvues, but they are not too bad, not to worry about them.

Well, the last week, I have felt like crap, head, face and arms are tingling really bad, sick to my stomach, terrible head ache, blood pressure has been really low, sharp pains in my shoulders.  I feel very lightheaded and dizzy all the time.  Does anyone have any suggestions?