Chest pains at 25 year old.
I am a 25 years old female. with a BP of 113/76. a wieght of 236. i am 5'5". for the past month i have been having chest pains on the left side of the chest.  I imagine the area to be exactly where you would put you hand when saying the pledge of alligence. anyway. This chest pain occurs when i am a sleep to waking or sitting at work, it feels like pressure or heaviness. But it would pain also. but not a horrible pain that i can not bear. it pains and the heaviness makes it uncomfortable enough to notice.  i get fatigue and feel dizzy sometimes whenever it occurs. i have read online that at 25 years old  heart conditions is not seen and these things shud not pose a threat but i am worried. my whole entire family has heart problems. all have died of strokes/heart attack. My grandfather has a 4 bypass two years prior to his death. and everyone else. diabetis and cholestorol and high blood pressure is also know in my family. shud i be worried
Obviously, go to a doctor and get it checked out.  If you want relief, a doctor telling you it isn't serious does more to alleviate pain than you might think.

If it is a problem, then getting it diagnosed is obviously a step in the right direction.  A normal heart attack shouldn't be possible in a 25 year old, but the chest pain may indicate another kind of problem.

Also, learn a way to live that involves losing weight.  I have been overweight most of my life, and I really wish I had discovered that taking off weight just isn't as hard as I thought it would be.  You will go up and down over the course of your life while watching your weight, but even if you take off 10-20 lbs you will be better.  No matter what your problem is, this will give you a better quality of life.