Concerns/Heart
Hi I wanted to see if you could help me. I am going to go to the doctor but not for a while since I'm away from home. First off I work out a lot at least 3 hours a day and am a 21 year old female. I had an ECG done in my class and when we looked at it we saw that on some of them my p wave drops then there is a couple normal ones then it drops again. I have also been having some 3 fainting/almost fainting spells in the last 2 years one sitting and 2 standing. Sweat starts falling of me in big droplets then my eyesight goes, usually i know when there coming so i can stop them.  I worried about my health but i dont want to seem like a hypochondriac. I am also so tired and take alot of naps throughout the day. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
Caitlyn, first off, i understand PERFECTLY what it is to be an athlete and still be concerned for your health. My road of hypochondria and stress related to my health is so big I am not even gonna begin to describe it.

Lookin at your situation. I´d say, first off, that if you workout and are not feeling discomfort during workout, that is VERY POSITIVE SIGN for your heart. I am no doctor and I am not saying that you shouldnt dig on these symptoms any deeper. I am just stayin positive and telling you that it is a VERY GOOD SIGN. Trust me, I have spoken to a lot of doctors due to my hypocondria.

Why dont you take a "stress Test" and an "Echo Cardiogram"?
Stress test will tell you how you heart works during excersise.

The Echo Cardiogram is like an ultrasound, especific for the heart. It will tell you how your heart is "physically"... By this I mean they will look at your heart and see if it doesn´t have any abnormalities. Actually, I am having one of those this week.

Hope it helps caitlyn, keep us posted.