Heart Disease Community
Congestion on the left side of the body

This patient support community is for discussions relating to angina, angioplasty, arrhythmia, bypass surgery, cardiomyopathy, coronary artery disease, defibrillator, heart attack, heart disease, mitral valve, pacemaker, PAD, stenosis, and stress tests.

Congestion on the left side of the body

I have had pain and congestion in the left side of my neck for 4 weeks. Visted my dentist and after 2 sets of X rays upper and lower, TMJ device adjustment and bite adjustment I still had the feeling of infection in this area.  Muscles in the neck on the left side would catch and click often.  Lymph nodes under the arm seemed tender. Light pains from the indide on the front and back of the chest.  Tingling and sensations around the nose on the left side.  
Inside of the mouth was tender and the tongue seemed swollen.  Speech is not as clear.  Left eye seems to open and close slowly sometimes.
Went to the doctor and began a 7 day regimen of Amoxicillon (2 pills every 12 hours) and had relief in 12 hours.  Seemed that all symptoms stpped by the end of the 7 days.  Within 12 hours after last dosage the symptoms returned.  Now after 7 days the sensations of infection coursing through the body have gone to the left leg, arm, throughout the face and neck.  Tingling in the chin and under the eyes, and both underarms are sore.  
I supposedly do not have high blood pressure, high cholesterol, don't smoke, work full time, am in my early 60's with a healthy lifestyle.  What should I ask my doctor to do when I call the office this week?