Aa
A
A
Close
Coreg and angioplasty
i recently about one month ago posted a questionregarding coreg and loss of appetite,weight loss and insomnia-I really thought I was looseing my mind and thought I really had anxiety issues. I also recently has some shortness of breath issues. My doctor had taken me off coreg  for a while and placed me on Sectral-after on sectral for only a short time I had an episode of increaseing sob and chest pain and just put myself back on the coreg-12.5 twice daily, when I saw my cardiologist and he suggested a stress test and I decided I wanted to cut to the chase and just have a cardiac cath-as it turned out my previous LAD stent was open but had an 80% occlusion above and below the stent so they placed another stent thru it and extended it on either end. The first day after the stent I felt pretty good other than having the flu and a fever so they kept me in the hospital for an extra day, however today I am having intermittent chest pain and sob again. I am hopeing it has more to do with the flu and cough than a reocclusion. Anyway people should go with their gut feeling and if you feel you have something wrong you should pursue it.
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
97628 tn?1204465633
Certainly a person with diagnosed CAD and stents should be vigilant about their health.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1318997813
Blank
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1440481484
Blank
Netherlands
144586 tn?1284669764
Blank
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
Start Tracking Now
Blank
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
GirlyBear15 commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
15 hrs ago
Blank
Hema13 added the Diabetes Tracker
Dec 02
Blank
replytorahul commented on Ear Mystery, Solved
Dec 02
Heart Disease Community Resources