Heart Disease Community
Coreg and angioplasty

A community of people with Heart Disease to guide and support your heart-health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, nutrition, and management.

Coreg and angioplasty

i recently about one month ago posted a questionregarding coreg and loss of appetite,weight loss and insomnia-I really thought I was looseing my mind and thought I really had anxiety issues. I also recently has some shortness of breath issues. My doctor had taken me off coreg  for a while and placed me on Sectral-after on sectral for only a short time I had an episode of increaseing sob and chest pain and just put myself back on the coreg-12.5 twice daily, when I saw my cardiologist and he suggested a stress test and I decided I wanted to cut to the chase and just have a cardiac cath-as it turned out my previous LAD stent was open but had an 80% occlusion above and below the stent so they placed another stent thru it and extended it on either end. The first day after the stent I felt pretty good other than having the flu and a fever so they kept me in the hospital for an extra day, however today I am having intermittent chest pain and sob again. I am hopeing it has more to do with the flu and cough than a reocclusion. Anyway people should go with their gut feeling and if you feel you have something wrong you should pursue it.
Certainly a person with diagnosed CAD and stents should be vigilant about their health.