Coughing during sex intercourse
I am 50 Years old, Diabetic II, and High blood pressure patients, also the heart muscle is little weak, lately I am facing a problems during pacticing sex with my wife, coughing and muscus is coming form the lungs, with quick breathing, and after an hour time when I finished sex, every thing goes normal, what could be the reasons and the possible treatment.

I getting medicines for High blood Pressure, and tablets for Diabetic

Ali

This discussion is related to Coughing/Gagging connected to sexual intercourse.
The exact cause of your symptoms can be determined only after I examine you. Sexual activity needs extra efforts and may put extra load on the heart.The common cause of coughing are usually related to a lung or airway problem, not with the heart. In patients with heart failure there may be coughing. Coughing is also frequently a side effect of a type of medication that's frequently prescribed for heart failure like angiotensin-converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors, which are also used to treat high blood pressure and other cardiac conditions. Dry cough is common on this medication. It is best to consult a primary care physician. An X-ray chest, ECG and echocardiogram may be useful. Based on the echocardiograph findings you may be referred to a cardiologist for further care and management. I sincerely hope it helps.
Best luck and regards!