Could this be evidence of an Ascending aortic aneurysm???
Hi! Was wanting to get anyone's thoughts on this xray of my chest... I am having symptoms and trying to see if this looks like an aneurysm of the ascending aorta... thank you all. https://flic.kr/p/WwJMkz.  That's the link to picture
I can not tell from the picture if there is an aneurysm or not.

A plain radiograph is not very well suited for determining the size of the ascending aorta. An aneurysm may be seen on it, but the size is not reliably measured with radiography.

The reliable way to visualize and/or measure the aorta is with CT or MRI.

What did your doctor say about it?
He can order me a ct he says but I'm currently having financial/ insurance trouble.. just trying to find out if it even remotely looks like there may be something vascular going on. I appreciate your reply. I'm not trying to get a for sure diagnosis from anyone just wondering if you or someone else thinks it looks suspicious.
Ger57.. hi and thank you for your reply.. my doctor will order me a cta but I'm having financial/ insurance issues.. so I'm having to scratch up a down payment then wait to be seen.. just trying to find or if you think there is something suspicious that someone may have missed.  Not looking for a for sure diagnosis from anyone,  just your thoughts.  Thank you for your time..
At the very least, you need an ultrasound to visualize such a thing.  What symptoms make you think you have an aneurism?
To the OP, we are NOT doctors and we are NOT qualified to read test results of xrays. You should be having this conversation with your doctor, if you are not satisfied please get a second opinion. PM me with questions.