Heart Disease Expert Forum
Coumadin and interaction with venastat

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

Coumadin and interaction with venastat

Posted By Kathleen on May 21, 1999 at 14:54:23
Over the past 6 months I have been taking coumadin for DVT and PE. Also I have in the past three months ungone a fem-fem venous by-pass graft. Recently I have been reading about venastat and the results of using this product over a 12 week time frame and the effects of this over the use of compression for a long term results. I have not been able to find any information in reference to the use of this product and any contradictions while using coumadin. At this point I would like to be able to try this treatment if it is safe since the edema in both legs has increased significantly since the onset of the DVT,as has the pain.

Follow Ups:

Re: Coumadin and interaction with venastat CCF CARDIO MD-APS 5/24/1999
(0)