Heart Disease Community
Daily Angina

Join others with Heart Disease and get guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

Daily Angina

It's been a weird morning,  First, I can't sign into my personal email account.  Then my son calls me to ask me what the email I sent him was all about.  Seems someone stole my email account and is using it to solicit money.  But the reason I am posting in here, is because my angina has become a daily occurrence for me.  The last time I went to the hospital for this was about 3 years ago.  At that time, I was told it was ischemia.  What's the difference?  Now I have angina that wakes me from a dead sleep.  I have angina if I just get up and walk across a room.  I am so tired of this.  It always goes away within a few minutes and then I am fine.  It's just that it happens every day now.
I do believe ischemia is the reduced blood flow that causes the angina. No blood = pain. Ouch. I think it's time to have it checked out again. Daily is not a good sign.

Sorry to hear about your email troubles. If only the creepy crooks would spend that much energy on doing a legal job, they'd do well.
Good to see you in here again, dear friend.  I know!  I hate this!  I spent so much time having this problem looked into only to be sent home with meds.  I don't know.  Maybe I have developed more blockages.  I am beginning to wonder if my heart might be enlarged also.  Certain sleep positions bring on chest pain, and it's always when I am on one of my sides and my arms are in front of me.  Thanks for your post.
You need to see your doctor, your symptoms are worrisome.  Do you take a nitro pill or spray when the pressure starts, and does it go away?

I'd also suspect your computer is ailing... maybe a virus that hit your address book.  
Stay in touch.