Dizzy when making an effort and low diastolic BP only in one arm.
I used to have very high systolic bp 4 years ago(about 160/80) but got it cunder control after lifestyle changes (I'm only 25 years old).

Lately I've been experiencing dizziness, tingling sensation in my nose  and a bit of nausea. About 4 weeks ago it got really bad and I completely blacked out when standing and I hit my head pretty bad. I went to the hospital and the doctors there made me take a CT an MRI and an Electroencephalogram to see everything was ok with my head (which fortunately was) and then they also did an Echocardiogram and an all-day Blood Pressure test and all-day Electrocardiogram. For the blood pressure test I got a mean value of 128/58 while being awake and 121/53 asleep, (which was meassured on my left arm) which seemed to be quite low for the diastolic pressure to me but the doctor said that I should only worry about high BP values and dismissed me.

About a week ago I felt really dizzy again (I was close to pass out again) while making an effort and decided to start checking my BP with a home monitor I have. at different times of the day for 5 days in a row and was quite surprised to find out my mean bp on my right arm to be around 129/76 and the one on the left arm 132/55, with some meassurements for the diastolic on the left arm going as low as 46 (only for the left arm). I believe this might have to do with it, could it be that I have some clogged arteries and that's why I have such a pronounced difference in diastolic pressure between the two arms?  I would appreciate if you could help me.
Not necessarily a pronounced difference, pretty within margin of error for automatic bp... Especially diastolic which is a bit more subject to error.