Does my EKG really show a past heart attack?
I was sent to the ER by urgent care clinic because I was having major fatigue and chest pain for over a week. An EKG showed "Probable Inferior Myocardial Infarction (35 ms Q wave in 11/AVF)of Indeterminate Age with Posterior Extension (prominent r wave in V1/V2)" The ER doc said to follow up with a cardiologist because it looked like I had a past heart attack but my cardiac enzymes and chest x-ray were ok now. Is it really possible I had a heart attack? Im in very good shape and 24 years old.
Not likely, go see the cardiologist and I'm guessing he'll have a different take on the EKG. In any case at least you'll know for sure..
It is not likely about that, how about lead III EKG for you? In order to test you with past heart attack, you need to take cardiac MR or cardiac ECT. Maybe it is not necessary  for you!
I would have thought it's not likely BUT, please follow up with a Cardiologist.  If you did have a heart attack it's vital to have the best care from now on.  There was fatigue and chest pain and an abnormal EKG.  Whilst EKG's are known for throwing up mistakes, you have some red flags there that you need to check.  But I hope it will be a mistake and at your age I think there's a chance it is.  But this is too risky to leave, I would follow it up.  Best wishes!
Highly unlikely and ecgs are meant to be used with the full clinical picture, not just by themselves. The automated analysis on ECG are especially bad and has really high false positive rates.

But if you are worried, I would see a cardiologist to get an echo. Echo can show if your heart is not pumping well which could be a sign of a previous heart attack. If the echo is perfectly normal I wouldn't worry too much more at your low risk level.

Cardiac MRI is great for looking for scarring which is an objective evidence of previous heart attack. But It is expensive and in your case your risk is so low that it is not an appropriate test at the moment.