Does this sound heart-disease related?
I am new to this site, so if what I ask is answered somewhere I didn't see then I apologize.

There's some things I've been feeling for quite a while now and have just pawned them off as being stress related, but recently I had a life style change by going to an all plant based diet (for nutritional reasons) and in that I've been learning a lot about heart disease and some other things, and it occurred to me that maybe these things might be actual health problems.

Here's what it is: I always have a tight-like feeling (it's uncomfortable) in my chest, its kind of hard to describe, and whenever I get stressed or upset it gets a lot worse.  If I'm standing with my feet planted on the floor and I twist my upper body sideways in a swinging motion, there's an exhale-like sound that comes out even if I'm holding my breath.  There's some other factors I didn't take in to account until I've been reading, like that my upper arms sometimes feel really funny, like the circulation is bad or something, and when that happens I always squeeze them in a massage like manner.  I am also ridiculously tired a lot of the time, though I usually get a good amount of sleep.

I don't know if that's detailed enough (or too detailed).  Anyway when I was reading about angina, some of the things I read seemed similar, except that I haven't read so far anything about you feeling the discomfort "all the time" (like in my case).  
Does this sound like it could be related to heart disease at all?
This doesn't sound like it's related to your heart with the possible exception of the chest tightness. Have you seen a doctor to get an echo and stress test? May be a good place to start, no need taking a chance, get it checked out.

Jon
No I haven't been to a doctor yet since this just recently occurred to me.  Thank you very much for reading this and giving your thoughts, I appreciate it!