Does this sound like a problem with my heart?
For starters im a 22 year old male whose always been relatively healthy up until now I guess. Around 12 months ago I was in a bad place and messing around with drugs I never should have. I was taking benedryl on a night basis for sleeping purposes but my tolerence grew to the point around where i was taking 300 mg a night. Now around 7 months ago I took a drug called benzedrex which probably nobody knows about because its a really shady thing to take I was just an idiot looking for a high. Anyways its very bad for you Its very cardiotoxic and a really bad vasoconstrictor. After that night I remember the next day I thought I was having a heart attack and had to go to the hospital. I got an ekg and was told everything was fine my heart looked great and they said it was probably stress which I didn't really buy. Over the next month after the hospital visit I would get chest pains on the daily, muscle twitches on the daily, and a horrible case of fatigue to the point where all I could do all day is lay in my bed. I would also get muscle weakness in my hands and feet. I went back to the doctors and got referred to a cardiologist. He had me take a stress test and echocardiogram and again everything was fine with my heart. So I started to just live with it. Its been 7 months since everything started and things are not as bad as they use to be but they are still very frustrating. I have muscle twitches and muscle weakness everyday. My left side of the chest get sharp pains through out the day and its very uncomfortable to sleep on that side. Also when lying down flat on my back my chest feels very heavy. Fatigue seems to come and go but it isn't as bad as it once was. The thing is I cant even have a sip of caffeine without all the symptoms going crazy which is one of the reasons i think theres something wrong with my heart because its a vasoconstrictor. I use to be a daily weed smoker and I cant even touch it it makes me feel too weird and like something just isnt right with my body. Its like theres a cycle some days I wake up feeling nauseous and horrible and other days im ok but Ive never felt back to normal and honestly dont think I ever will. I hope someone can maybe have an idea with whats wrong with me whether it be a heart issue or even maybe a neurological I dont know im out of answers.    
I also forgot to mention my BP was alot higher than what it should be for a 22 year old not a life threatening level but higher than normal. I don't remember the exact amount though.
Vasoconstriction isnt a problem.. I did some research into the cardiotoxicity and it seems the major concern is precipitation of torsades de pointes.

Tdp is something that can in theory kill you.

But! Its also not something that lasts forever.. Once your body metabolizes the drug you're good to go. So if you havent been using it anymore you should be fine.

Given the drug you described isnt extensively researched other effects are theoretically possible but your heart should recover just fine from any of those unforseen consequences.

Your problem like many others i see posted on here is more likely to be a heart rhythm issue or a neurological issue as you suggested already.

The most prudent course of action given your symptoms is a holter monitor and an echo just in case. Your cardiologist should have no problem ordering both of these if you say your problem gets worse with caffeine consumption and with changes in body position.