Heart Disease Expert Forum
ECG understanding

This forum is for questions and support regarding heart issues such as: Angina, Angioplasty, Arrhythmia, Bypass Surgery, Cardiomyopathy, Coronary Artery Disease, Defibrillator, Heart Attack, Heart Disease, High Blood Pressure, Mitral Valve Prolapse, Pacemaker, PAD, Stenosis, Stress Tests.

ECG understanding

Hi and thanks for replying. I asked a question on here just a little while back with all of my symptoms. However, on Sunday I got really anxious, my heart rate was racing, and I wasn't short of breath, just felt like I was breathing rapidly. Occasional fleeting chest pains left upper chest area, come for one second, and gone. So on Monday i went to an Urgent Care Clinic for these symptoms. They did an ECG and it came out like this:

Interpretation: 12SL Interpretation:
Sinus tachycardia with Premature supraventricular complexes
Moderate voltage criteria for LVH, may be normal variant
Borderline ECG

HR: 117 bpm ( I was really anxious)
QRS 74 ms
QT/QTcB   324/451 ms
PR 142 ms
P 106 ms
RR/PP 504/510ms
P/QRS/T  40/-10-32 degrees

I dropped a copy off at my primary doctor's office. I talked with the nurse at the office today, and she said he didn't really say anything about the ECG, and if I wanted to talk to him about it I could make an appointment. So I go in tomorrow. The Urgi Center doctor said it was fine, increased heart rate because of my anxiety, and discharged me with anxiety and palpitations due to the anxiety. I do get VERY nervous going to the doctors....all the time....no matter for what.
Anyways, I just wanted to see if anyone knew what these results might mean. I am a 27 year old female, no prior health history besides depression and anxiety. The LVH is what I am wondering about....but the doctor at the urgi center said it was "good"...the ECG. My blood pressure was 132/84 at the urgi center. Any advice???
It is unfortunately very difficult to give an accurate interpretation of an ECG just based on a report (meaning that one would have to actually look at the ECG). However, based on just the caculated numbers reported, there are no glaring abnormalities except for your heart rate which was reported as "sinus" - meaning it is originating from the SA node (the normal pacemaker of the heart).  Premature supraventricular complexes refers to ectopic (or extra) beats that originate above the ventricle - and can represent PAC's, sinus beats, or other atrial beats.  If you are experiencing these episodes frequently (especially with a heart rate in the 120's) and are associated with symptoms, it would be worthwhile to have a complete evaluation by a physician to ensure this does not represent another type of arrhythmia (SVT) or anxiety that should be addressed with medicines.
Thanks very much for responding.
oops sorry the P/QRS/T is supposed to be:
40/-10/32....not negative 32