EKG ???
Hi im a 37 female went to the ER an I got a EKG done can u plse tell me if this is anythng to worry???

Vent Rate 73 BPM
PR interval 108 ms
QRS duration 90 ms
QT/QTc
p-R-t  50 103 83

Sinus rhythym with short PR
Left atrial enlargement
Rightward axis
Right bundle block
abnormal EKG
Q.Sinus rhythym with short PR

>>>>>Indicates a faster than normal heart rate.  Can be related to some anxiety with taking a test, etc. and not considered abnormal.  Requires further information with other tests and symptoms for a decisive dx. Somewhat inconsistent with ventricle contraction rate of 73 bpm!?

Q.Left atrial enlargement.

>>>>An EKG is not a very good source to diagnose chamber and heart wall dimensions.  Requires an echocardiogram to view and measure walls and chamber size.  If enlarged there can be a number of different causes. The valve opening may narrower than normal, increase intra-pressure of the left ventricle etc.

Q.Rightward axis

Right axis deviation is seen on the ECG when more electrical forces are moving to the right than normal. This is usually due to hypertrophy of the right ventricle. Causes of right axis deviation include respiratory disorders such as pulmonary hypertension, etc.

Q. Right bundle block

There are impulses that have pathways (bundle branch) in the heart walls.  When a pathway is RBB the contraction of the right ventricle there may be a delay.

The above information is the worst case scenario, and an EKG is not a very reliable source and requires further evidence to make a diagnosis.  It is preliminary and helps the doctor to focus on possibilities that need to be ruled out.  Thanks for sharing and if you have any further questions or comments you are welcome to respond.  Take care and don't be overly concerned.  
Is a right bundle branch block sumthng to worry bout???
Usually RBBB whenever said, it is implied as an incomplete block so often it is of no medical concern and conduction is still occurring, but your doctor can better answer that question based on your symptoms, prior tests, concomitant health, etc.

I rec'd your PM, and I hope this answers your question and if you have any other questions you are welcome to reply.
one more ?? wat bout  Left atrial enlargement ?? is that bad??? im seeing a cardioloigst in a few weeks!!!! im jus scared....

a few yrs ago i got 1 done and it did say left atrial abnormalities an now its saying enlarge ...is that the same thng or different???
Yes, the described condition of enlargement and abnormality would be the same.  A left atrial enlargement is not in itself a problem, but when it enlarges it is compensating to help maintain a balanced of blood flow between the right and left side of the heart,  The underlying cause should be treated if considered of medical significance, As stated in my previous post the  cause can be narrowed mitral valve, chamber pressures, left ventrical wall stiffness (effects filling capacity), there can be heart muscle disease, etc.  Worst case scenarios.

can i have a heart attatck??
Rachael, your doctor is the best source for your risk of a heart attack and that would in part know your health history, medication, concomintant health issues, exercise tolerance, etc.  

Your posted information doesn't indicate any inherent heart attack risk, but the information only lists the output of an EKG test that is not a very reliable source for any prognosis.

Hope that helps.  Take care.
Hi, i saw the cardiologist an he did a echo, im perfectly normal....thnx for helping me, feel so much better!!!!
You make my day!  Thanks for your response :)