EKG reading
I went and had my annual physical like every year for my job. I have never had any heart problems before in my life. Here's my question. I had my blood drawn and i always freak out and my adrenaline gets going so my heart beats faster, so after that i got my EKG reading and it showed that my heart was beating abnormal so the Doctor comes in and tells me that i need to go see a cardiologist. So i told him that my heart was beating fast when i got the EKG done and i asked for another one to be done. I got my other one done and it was normal. Do i need to worry?

This discussion is related to Can a EKG be wrong?.
An EKG produces many false positives.  A heart rate above 100 would produce an abnormal EKG, but a good doctor would factor in anxiety, etc. as the cause and not a heart problem.  All abnormal EKG readings require further clinical tests, relevant symptoms, etc. before any dx.  From the information in your post, the probablity is high you do not have any heart disorder...I'm surprised another EKG test just based on a faster than normal heart rate at the time of the test!