EKG
If I had an echiocardiogram done(The Ultra Sound of the heart) should I got for further testing or is that an adequate test?  I'm a little stressed and have a lot of anxiety, I'm also a bit of a hypochondriac.  Thanks.
I'm not sure if you ever posted on here about this or not and was told to get an echo(?). For that mater We don't know what other tests you've had.  And one step further, we don't know what you are testing for.  With that in mind nobody can tell you if that is enough or if you have to get other tests.  Either way, if you are still not convinced with the outcome of the echo then ask for an autopsy!  and if that doesn't help..... don't know what to tell you.     Sorry, I couldn't resist ;-)

Could you clue us in on what you are after?
An echo will show any structural abnormalities of your heart including your valves and if your heart muscle contracts normally, all good signs. Also, it will show the measurements of your heart, the individual chambers and walls, again all very important information. The most important information from you echo would be your EF%, if yours is in between 50%-75% it's normal and the most important number to know about your heart.

It will not show any artery disease, Why did you have the echo?
An Jon stated, an echo does not show coronary artery problems unless they are severe enough to reflect in the muscular function. An Echo is simply another test in a few which shows the condition of your heart over all. Its a bit like testing an engine, You need to know the fuel supply is good, its mixed with air properly, you have a good spark, you have a healthy exhaust system and no gaskets are leaking etc etc. Some mechanics may listen to an engine and say it's ok, but I would rather have the proper tests.
Ever since about six months ago(I've been on and off of High Blood pressure medications for a year and a half now.  I have had bad reactions to almost all the meds, about 6 months ago i started to notice that my upper body would kind of sway and my hands would feel shaky and body would feel very achey.  I have been through every medical test imaginable and they just relate it to stress. I also have taken over a business, which of course is stressful but can't imagine it ever causing me to have core tremors and hand tremors.  Like i said the shakiness is almost like an internal tremor, nobody can see my hands shaking but I can feel it.  It's making me crazy!  Any information on how to help this problem that I'm having would be very much appreciated.  Had to mri scans done and both were perfectly Normal.  Could it Just really be stress???  Also when I'm out talking with people and doing simple errands i feel very self concsious of my internal shaking and it's a very weird feeling.  Before this happened 6-8 months ago i was an extremely confident person.  Like I said before, If anyone knows how to stop or lesson the internal shaking it would be greatly appreciated.  I'm currently on Clonidine System Patch, I have tried every other HBP Med and this seems to be the lessor of the evils.  when i'm on it i feel so tired and have week legs, and have constant Diariah.  I don't know if the internal Core Shaking is due to the meds or anxiety from what I've been through these past years.  My physchologist says that there was a point where my mind started to manifest the anxiety in physical symptoms.  When I'm on the Clonodine Patch my bp is 120/80-130/90.  If I'm not on any HBP med my BP is 160/110.  On the meds I have bad reactions and off the meds I have bad reactions.  It feel like a prison.  

I have a slight Mur mur and High cholestorel so my doctor being the deer hunter that he is has tested me for everything and one of the final tests was the Echo-which came back normal.  Currently My symptoms are:

Back is warm and tingling, Shakiness, frequency to defecate, very farty after eating, stool is a dark greenish color. GERD, and anxiety and stress.  I have been to GP, Rheum, endo, ENT, GI Doc... they all say that it's stress and they can't find anything wrong with me except the fact that I have very high blood pressure and seem to have bad reactions to HBP meds.  The only thing that I can tell you is that i have high blood pressure, vitamin D level of 19-which i'm taking supp. for, and I very rarely exercise, Because of all my physical symptoms I have a lot of stress and anxiety. but that doesnt take away the weird and unsettling physical symptoms I have every single day of my life.