Aa
A
A
Close
EP follow up
I saw the EP doctor yesterday.  He was not worried at all about the 5 beat NSVT on the monitor.  He did say it occurred at 4am and wants me to have a sleep study.  He felt the ablations were doing their jobs and actually referred me back to the cardio.  He said the monitor results looked great!  He suggested a stress echo to determine the integrity of the valves.  I had already had a stress test, heart CT and monitors.  He really wasn't concerned.  We discussed Inderal at the request of my psyciatrist.  They use it for anxiety as well.  We were thinking to deal with my heart anxiety it might be a good idea instead of benzo's.  He was fine with that, but suggested a very small dose.  So anyone here use Inderal or hear of a sleep study for heart rhythm issues?
Thanks all!
Michelle
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
Hi, inderal is a beta blocker and will help control SVTs. As the SVTs occurred at night, he might have recommended a sleep study as it monitors overnight heart rhythm. A 24 hr holter monitor may also help record heart rhythms. Regards.

Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Top Heart Disease Answerers
159619 tn?1318997813
Blank
Salt Lake City, UT
11548417 tn?1480750569
Blank
Netherlands
144586 tn?1284669764
Blank
Blank
Blank
Ireland
Blank
BloodPressure Tracker
Monitor Your Blood Pressure
Start Tracking Now
Blank
HeartRhythm Tracker
Track your Heart Condition
Start Tracking Now
Recent Activity
Blank
boluyawng commented on When Your Cold Is Not...
53 mins ago
189897 tn?1441130118
Blank
Sandman2 commented on Green Tea and Green T...
3 hrs ago
134578 tn?1463413330
Blank
AnnieBrooke commented on Green Tea and Green T...
7 hrs ago
Heart Disease Community Resources